Print Date TBA | Cover Art by Diane Hill
Our second issue is a devotion to life as a Londoner, features including:
- A bejewelled tribute to the legacy of Queen Elizabeth & glance to the modern monarchy carrying on her legacy.
- The design of a wedding dress by London designer Emma Victoria Payne, a gown inspired by a beloved Duchess of Carnarvon.
- Doors open to one of London’s most iconic hotels, The Goring, a societal haven which will be stage for King Charles' coronation celebrations just as it was for The Queen’s in 1953.
- A look behind the glittering façade of Spencer House. the architectural gem of St. James.
- Our Little Emerald Book, a section devoted to London’s most glittering venues and names to call for a town fete.
- Our editor's modern guide to London and her favourite haunts, including Mayfair, where one can sleep in a hotel largely inspired by literary imaginings of Oscar Wilde & spot our editor's favourite 'pop in' haunts.
- A celebration of London’s summer season, a time beloved by The Queen for both racing and its bright display of Britain’s most iconic fashion designs
- The rest of the splendour to be announced in due course.